Part-time (0.4 level: 2 days per week) Fixed term post – 1 year £17,000 pro rata.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent administrative and communication skills to work with a wide range of people (management team, promoters, musicians and others) to provide core administrative support for EMS. The candidate will be highly motivated, organised, efficient, and ideally, with knowledge of classical music in Scotland. We value imaginative staff members who can bring new ideas and energy.
The post holder will work from our office in Glasgow city centre. Some national travel will be required. Working hours will be negotiated and agreed with the management team however some flexibility may be required.
Knowledge and Skills required:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• A high level of I.T skills – working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
• Strong administrative skills
• A good understanding of social media and how to implement this effectively as a marketing tool to support our work
• Ability to work on various tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work within a small team
• Experience of working in the arts
• Experience of working within classical music
• Knowledge of music learning
Please email your C.V and covering letter detailing your interest in the post to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 5pm on 28th February 2018.
Interviews are currently planned to take place on Monday 12th March 2018.
The position will be available to start from late March 2018.